We values your privacy and is committed to the protection of your Personal Data. This Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) describes how we collections, handles and uses your Personal Data in accordance.
“Personal Data” means information about you such as your name, address, telephone number, NRIC, email address, your personal preferences, bank account information or any other information that might identify you.
The personal data we collect
Personal Data provided by you. From the point of registration of your account with Luximous, we will collect and process your personal data. This includes particulars you disclose in our application form or in our Luximous ecommerce platform.
Personal Data collected by us. In addition to Personal Data you provide to Luximous directly, personal data may be collected from time to time from a variety of sources, including without limitation, from the cookies used by our Website.
What we use your personal data for
Luximous only uses and processes your Personal Data for purposes relating to Luximous services and for the other business activities of Luximous including without limitation:
- To assess and process your request for our services and products;
- To communicate with you (including for troubleshooting purposes or customer support);
- To carry out market analysis and research, and customer profiling to gauge market trends;
- Or internal administrative purposes;
- To send you information, updates or other materials on our products or services, upcoming events or promotions which may interest you; and
- To provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities or other persons in compliance with its obligations under law.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Save as set out below, Luximous does not sell or rent, and does not otherwise share your Personal Data with any third party.
Luximous engages other companies, service providers and individuals to perform certain functions on its behalf and to administer and give effect to commercial transactions. Consequently, Exabytes Ecommerce may provide access to or disclose your Personal Data to such persons as those listed below (not exhaustive):
- Entities within the Exabytes Group of Companies;
- Our business partners (e.g. information technology service providers, insurance providers);
- Banks and financial institutions (including credit card payment processors);
- Professional advisors and external auditors;
- Potential or actual acquirers of the Luximous business or Exabytes Ecommerce (including their advisers and representatives) as a result of a potential sale of business, acquisition, merger or re-organisation;
- Regulatory and governmental authorities to comply with legal and governmental requirements.
Luximous take appropriate physical, technological, organisational, and administrative security actions to safeguard your Personal Data from unauthorised access, use, and disclosure, depending on the type of Personal Data and how we process it, including, but not limited to:
- Luximous uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to protect your Personal Data.
- Account passwords are hashed when stored in our encrypted database.
- The authenticity of request methods are verified to prevent CSRF (cross-site request forgery) attacks.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is required to access to AWS resources
- VPN access is required to access to production data and only allow limited people to have access to it.
Your rights to Access and Correction
You can request to see your Personal Data and, if the Personal Data is inaccurate, you can request that Luximous update it. You may do so by sending an email to us at email@example.com Please allow us reasonable time to respond and effect any change.
Withdrawing or Limiting Consent
If you choose not to furnish any mandatory Personal Data requested or wish to withdraw your consent or significantly limit the processing of your Personal Data, you agree that Luximous may be unable to process your Personal Data, and any corresponding services may be curtailed. When you do so, you acknowledge that Luximous will not be liable for any losses which you suffer as a result of your own action.
- Luximous support
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org